Tecno Spark Go 2022 is now official. The device which is the direct successor to the Spark Go 2021, comes in a refreshed external design, but the internal hardware and specs remains almost the same. The phone comes in a 6.5-inches screen with HD+ resolution. The screen has a dewdrop notch on the head, and the panel is IPS.
The phones brain power comes from a quad-core MediaTek Helio A20 CPU @1.8GHz. There is 2GB RAM and a 32 Gigs of built-in storage. Interestingly, the new Spark Go 2022 is based on Google Android 11 (Go Edition), which is better than the Android 10 on the predecessor.
One area major redesigning is happening is on the rear. The phone now has a camera panel similar to the design of the current Spark 8-series. As you would expect, the rear fingerprint scanner is now housed within this panel.
As for the camera modules; there are two sensors on the rear; a 13-megapixel main cam, along with an AI depth sensor, while a single 8-megapixel selfie snapper seats within the notch on the front. The phone has a 5000mAh battery, and it support dual Nano-SIMs with 4G LTE network on both cards.
Tecno Spark Go 2022 key specifications and features
- Dimension; Weight: 164.57 x 76 x 8.95 mm; N/A
- Display: 6.52-inch (720 x 1600 pixels) HD+ notch display with 20:9 aspect ratio
- CPU: Quad-Core 1.8GHz MediaTek MT6761D Helio A20 with PowerVR GE83200
- Storage and RAM: 32GB and 2GB RAM; expandable up to 256GB via microSD
- OS: Android 11 (Go Edition)
- Camera: Dual-rear cameras (13MP primary and 0.3 MP Depth) with single LED flash
- Front camera: 8MP selfie with LED flash
- Video recording: 1080p@30fps
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: FaceID, Micro USB 2.0; Fingerprint scanner (rear)
- Battery: Built-in 5000mAh battery
Tecno Spark Go 2022 pricing and availability
The Spark Go 2022 comes in Turquoise Cyan and Atlantic Blue color. It is currently available in Bangladesh, and the asking price is Rs. 9,990 Bangladesh Taka, an equivalent of about $116 US Dollars.