Samsung, the Korean manufacturer has announced that a new entry-level smartphone called the Samsung Galaxy A04 is going to be launching very soon in the Korean markets.
The Samsung Galaxy A04 is an entry-class smartphone that comes with a 6.5-inch HD+ (-×720) display with an Infinity-V notch.
This new Samsung Galaxy A04 is powered by a a 5000mAh high-capacity battery that keeps the phone awake and active for up to a good number of hours.
The device comes equipped with an Octa-core CPU quite alright, but as at the time of writing this news, we do no know which of the particular CPU the device would house in the case.
On the memory front, the phone is said to come in three memory variants; the RAM 4GB/6GB/8GB, as well as the internal storage capacity of 32GB/64GB/128GB, and can be expanded with an SD-card up to 1TB.
The OS of Samsung Galaxy A04 is Android 12 (One UI Core 4.1), and the smartphone has main camera with 50-megapixels + 2-megapixels dual cameras on the rear side, and a 5-megapixels selfie camera. The available colors are black, white and copper
Samsung Galaxy A04 specifications
- Dimensions; weight: 164.4 x 76.3 x 9.1 mm; 192 grams
- Display: 6.5 inch HD+ x 720, Infinity-V
- CPU: Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SM8475 3.2GHz Octa-core
- RAM and Storage: 4GB/6GB/8GB and 32GB/64GB/128GB (microSD compatible up to 1TB)
- OS: Android 12 (One UI Core 4.1)
- Camera: 50MP (main F1.8) +20MP (depth F2.4) dual camera
- Front camera: 5MP
- Connectivity: Dual SIM (nanoSIM), VoLTE, 4G LTE compatible, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
- Color: Black, White, Copper
- Other Features: USB Type-C, Earphone terminal
- Battery: 5000mAh
Samsung Galaxy A04 availability and pricing
The Samsung Galaxy A04 comes available in three colors: black, white and copper. The new smartphone is scheduled to be released first in Europe and then globally in the late period of 2022, but for now, the cost of buying is yet undecided.