The Galaxy A04s smartphone which was first unveiled in the European market back on August 3oth, is now official in Nigeria. Samsung is bringing the A04s as the direct successor to the A03s in Nigeria. As an upgrade, the new comer comes with better CPU, better camera setup, and it offers latest Android OS out of the box.
Starting from the front, you are getting a 6.5-inches HD+ screen with 720 x 1600 pixels. The screen technology is IPS, and it has a dewdrop notch on the head, as well as a 90Hz refresh. The phone is powered by a Samsung self-developed 8-core CPU, clocked at 2.0GHz.
On the camera wings, the Galaxy A04s comes with three camera lenses on the rear. These includes a 50-megapixel main snapper, 2-megapixel macro and a third 2-megapixel depth sensor. There is an LED flash on the rear, while the selfie camera is capped at just 5-megapixels.
The model introduced in Nigeria has 4GB RAM with either 64/128GB ROM. It comes with a side mounted fingerprint scanner, support USB-Type C, and powered by a 5000mAh battery. You are also getting dual Nano-SIMs with both 3G/4G LTE network support, while Google Android 12 with One UI 4.1 is available out of the box.
Samsung Galaxy A04s key specifications
- Dimensions; weight: 164.7 x 76.7 x 9.1 mm; 195 grams
- Display: 6.5 inch HD+ 1600 x 720 20:9, Infinity-V, 90Hz
- CPU: 2.0GHz Octa-core Exynos 850 (8nm)
- RAM and Storage: 4GB RAM with 64GB/128GB ROM (microSD compatible up to 1TB)
- OS: Android 12, One UI Core 4
- Camera: 50MP (main F1.8) + 2MP (macro F2.4) + 2MP (depth F2.4) triple camera
- Front camera: 5MP selfie
- Connectivity: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM), VoLTE, NFC, 4G LTE compatible, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
- Other Features: Fingerprint authentication sensor (Side), USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000mAh with 10W charger.
Samsung Galaxy A04s pricing in Nigeria
The Samsung Galaxy A04s is painted in Black, White, Copper and Green colors. It is already announced and available in Nigeria both via online and offline streams. As for pricing, the recommended retail price for the base mode with 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM is N96,000, While the 4GB RAM with 128GB ROM will set you back at N103,000.