Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime With Android 7.0 is official. The device packs a 5-inch HD display, along with Samsung home made Exynos 7570 octa-core, built on a 14nm processing architecture. The device runs on Samsung TouchWiz OS, base on Android 7.0 Nougat.
At the back, there’s a simple 5-megapixel rear camera with a single LED flash and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera to handle selfies and video calling. Other unique features of the phone, includes a 4G LTE and a 2,600 mAh battery.
As for memory, the device host a 1.5 GB of RAM, accompanied with a 16 GB internal storage. Dimension is kept at 139.7 × 69.85 × 8.89mm; while weighing 148 grams.
Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime specifications
- Dimensions; Weight: 139.7 × 69.85 × 8.89mm; 148g
- Screen: 5-inch (1280 × 720 pixels) HD display
- Processor: 1.4 GHz quad-core Exynos 7570 14nm processor with Mali-T720 GPU.
- Memory: 1.5GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD.
- Camera: 5MP camera with LED Flash, 2MP secondary camera
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- Operating System: Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Battery Capacity: 2,600mAh battery
- Price: 150 Dollars
No words on availability yet, however, when it becomes available, Sammy will be taking about 150 dollars in exchange for the Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime without contract.