Samsung is set to release another milestone of smartphone . This time, it comes in very distinct and special features. This one is not just going to be the usual Samsung smartphone.
The Korean smartphone manufacturer, Samsung recently have announced a foldable smartphone which they call Samsung Galaxy Z Fold4.
This new Samsung Galaxy Z Fold4 is built with a 7.6-inch infinity flex display that can evenly fold the screen and another 6.2-inch display for cover that is used when folding. The smartphone’s application running are linked smoothly between these two screens.
Furthermore, still on the screen; the 7.6-inch display has an aspect ratio of 22.6: 18 (2176 x 1812), and the 6.2-inch display has an aspect ratio of 23.1: 9 (2316 x 904), and both of their refresh rate is 120 Hz.
Powered by a 4400mAh battery that supports wireless charging, the OS of the new Samsung Galaxy Z Fold4 adopts Android 12L (One UI 4.1.1); L for large screens. The folding smartphone is equipped with a Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SM8475 3.2GHz octa-core CPU.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold4 main camera is built with OIS 50-megapixel + 12-megapixel + 12-megapixel triple camera. The front camera sensor hole is packed with a 4-megapixel camera and a 10-megapixel rear camera when folded.
Talking about memory and storage, this new Samsung Galaxy Z Fold4 is top-notch. It comes with a RAM of 12GB, and internal storage capacity are of 256GB, 512GB, and 1TB variants.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold4 is equipped with loud stereo speakers. It has a fingerprint authentication sensor on the side of it, the connection terminal is USB Type-C, but sadly, there is no earphone terminal. It is available in three colors: Phantom Black, Phantom Green, Phantom Silver.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold4 specification
- Dimensions; weight: 155.1 x 130.1 (67.1) x 6.3 (15.8)mm; 263 grams
- Display: 7.6 inch infinity flex display, QXGA+(22.6:18) 2176×1812, 120Hz, Dynamic AMOLED 2X, Gorilla Glass Victus+ 6.2 inch Cover display, HD+ (23.1 : 9) 2316 x 904, 120Hz, Dynamic AMOLED 2X
- CPU: Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SM8475 3.2GHz octa-core
- RAM and Storage: 12GB RAM and 256GB/512GB/1TB (microSD compatible)
- OS: Android 12L (One UI 4.1.1)
- Camera: 50MP + 12MP + 12MPtriple camera
- Front camera:4MP camera and a 10MP rear camera when folded.
- Connectivity: NFC, dual SIM (nanoSIM/nanoSIM) + eSIM, 5G compatible, Bluetooth, Wi-F
- Color: Phantom Black, Phantom Green, Phantom Silver
- Other Features: Fingerprint authentication sensor (side), Face authentication, stereo speaker, Dolby Atmos, S pen compatible, USB Type-C, Waterproof (IPX8)
- Battery: 4400mAh (25W fast charging dual battery, wireless charging Qi, wireless power supply)
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold4 availability and pricing
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold4 is available in three colors: Phantom Black, Phantom Green, Phantom Silver. The August 26, 2022 release has already been scheduled to be sequentially done. Starting first in the United States, to Europe, and to South Korea, etc., The price starts at about 240,000 yen ($ 1,799).