Samsung have just introduced the Galaxy A03s in India. The device comes as the direct successor to the Galaxy A02s announced back in December of 2020. As an upgrade, the Snapdragon 450 Chipset used in the last model is ditched in favor of Mediatek’s Helio P35 CPU, which is the same SoC used on the Galaxy A12.
The model has three camera modules on the rear; a 13-megapixel main snapper, pegged with dual 2-megapixels for macro and depth gymnastics. For selfie, Samsung is only offering 5-megapixel selfie snapper, kept within the Infinity-V notch on the front.
Talking about the front, the device sport a 6.5-inches HD+ screen with 720 x 1600 pixels. It has 164.2 x 75.9 x 9.1 mm body, and weighs around 196 grams. Within this body, there is slot for dual 4G Nano-SIMs and a USB C port, while a 5000mAh battery is housed on the inside.
Samsung Galaxy A03s key specifications
- Display: 6.5-inch IPS LCD 720 x 1600px HD+ with 20:9 ratio
- CPU: 2.3GHz octa-core MT6765V/CB MediaTek Helio P35 with PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 32/64GB and 3/4GB RAM; expandable up to 512GB via microSD
- OS: Android 11 with One UI 3.1
- Camera: Triple-cameras: 13MP f/1.8 main camera; 2MP depth and 2MP macro
- Front camera: 5MP Selfie with f/2.2
- Video recording: 1080p/[email protected]
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: FaceID, Micro USB 2.0
- Battery: 5000mAh with 15W charger
Samsung Galaxy A03s pricing and availability
The A03s comes in Black, Blue and White colors. The model is currently available in India, and priced as follows:
- 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM = Rs. 11,499 or $154 USD,
- 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM = Rs. 12,499 or $168 USD.
Both storage versions will be sold across leading online and offline retail stores, and will be available via Samsung.com as well.