Just as scheduled, Infinix India have introduce the compact and affordable Smart HD 2021 in India. This is slightly different from the version released in Nigeria back in November in that, it has a different CPU and offers 4G LTE network, while the other version only has 3G network capability. It comes in a pocket friendly 6.1-inches HD+ display with a U-shaped notch overhead. The Smart HD 2021 is not just pocket friendly in term of physical size, but pocket friendly in terms of cost as well.
The device comes in Topaz Blue, Quartz Green and Obsidian Black colors, has 2GB RAM and 32GB internal storage and come with Rs. 5,999 price tag on FlipKart, which translate to around $81 USD. At this price, you are getting Mediatek Helio A20 CPU, with PowerVR GE8320 GPU.
As for the camera department, the Smart HD 2021 has a single 8-megapixel and a single 5-megapixel at the back and front respectively, with a set of dual LED flashes on both sides. There is a rear placed fingerprint scanner, Dual 4G VoLTE SIMs, a 5000mAh battery and XOS v6.2 based on Google Android 10 (Go Edition).
Infinix Smart HD 2021 Key Specification
- Dimension; Weight: 158.3 x 75.17 x 9.8 mm; TBU
- Display: 6.1-inch (720 x 1560 pixels) HD+ display with 19.5.5:9 aspect ratio
- CPU: Quad-Core 1.8GHz MediaTek MT6761WE Helio A20 with PowerVR GE8320
- Storage and RAM: 32GB and 2GB RAM; expandable up to 128GB via microSD
- OS: Android 10 (Go Edition) with XOS v6.2
- Camera: 8MP primary camera with dual-single LED flash
- Front camera: 8MP selfie dual LED flash
- Video recording: 1080/[email protected] (Back/Front)
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA
- Other Features: Micro USB 2.0
- Battery: Built-in 5000mAh battery