OPPO India have just announced her latest smartphone in the company’s K-series, dubbed K10. The phone gets it processing power from Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 680 octa-core CPU, and it is backed by a 33W fast changing 5000mAh battery.
The smartphone is offered in a 6.59-inches screen, with 1080 x 2412 pixels. The display is an LCD panel, and it has a dot-notch on the head, with 90Hz refresh ratings. It has an Adaptive refresh rating technique that can go from 90Hz, all the way to 30Hz, depending what is on the screen per time.
The OPPO K10 is available in a single 128-Gigs of built-in storage, but you can choose between either 6 or 8 Gigs or RAM, and there is room for external SD-card as well.
As for the camera department, the K10 is given three sensors on the rear. Of these three, the primary shooter is a 50-megapixel Samsung JN1 sensor with f/1.8 aperture, along with 2MP macro and 2MP depth lenses. For selfie, you are getting a 16-megapixel Sony IMX471 sensor with f/2.0 aperture on the front.
The phone supports a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and it is IP54 rated, for dust and splash resistant. There is the aforementioned 5000mAh battery on the inside, while Google Android 11 with ColorOS 11.1 is available out of the box.
OPPO K10 key specs and features
- Display: 6.59-inches IPS 1080 x 2412px FHD+ with 20:9 ratio and 90Hz refresh
- CPU: 2.4GHz octa-core Snapdragon 680 with Adreno 610 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 128GB and 6/8GB RAM; expandable up to 512GB via microSD
- OS: Android 11 ColorOS 11.1
- Camera: Triple:
- 50MP Samsung JN1 sensor, with LED and F/1.8 aperture
- 2MP macro with f/2.4 aperture
- 2MP mepth with f/2.4 aperture
- Front camera: 16MP Sony IMX471 sensor, with F/2.0
- Video recording: 1080p/[email protected]
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / 4G LTE
- Other Features: Fingerprint scanner (side), USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000mAh with 33W fast SUPERVOOC charger
OPPO K10 Pricing in India
The K10 is painted in Blue Flame and Black Carbon colours, and priced as follows:
- 6GB RAM + 128GB ROM = Rs. 14,990 or $196
- 8GB RAM + 128GB ROM = Rs. 16,990 or $223
Both memory options will go on sales in India starting from March 29th, and will be available both via online and offline streams. OPPO is also offering an early bird deal, cutting off a massive Rs. 2000 bucks on each of the storage models.