Xiaomi has officially introduced the Redmi 10C in Nigeria, which marks the very first time the company is introducing a product in Nigeria ahead of other regions in the world. Unlike the 9C of last year, the new Redmi 10C is a bundle of power house, competing even with the vanilla Redmi 10 specs wise.
To begin with, the device rocks Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 CPU instead of the Helio G88 Chipset on the standard model, and the screen on the front has grown from 6.5-inches panel on the standard version, to a staggering 6.71-inches. Although, a U-shaped notch is used instead of the dot-notch on the standard model.
The phone comes in two storage option of either 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM, or 4GB RAM with 128GB ROM. The phone has two camera lenses on the rear; a 50-megapixel primary lens along with a 2MP secondary (depth?) sensor, while a single 5-megapixel selfie camera is used on the front.
The Redmi 10C has a rear placed fingerprint scanner, support dual 4G LTE SIMs, and boot Google Android 11 with (MIUI 13?) out of the box. Power is supplied by a built-in 5000mAh battery that supports 18W fast charging.
Xiaomi Redmi 10C key specifications
- Display: 6.71-inches IPS screen
- CPU: 2.4GHz octa-core Snapdragon 680 with Adreno 610 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 64/128GB and 4GB RAM; expandable up to 512GB via microSD
- OS: Android 11 MIUI 13(?)
- Camera: Dual:
- 50MP main with single LED
- 2MP secondary sensor(?)
- Front camera: 5MP Selfie
- Video recording: 1080p/[email protected]
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: Fingerprint scanner (rear)
- Battery: 5000mAh with 18W charger
Xiaomi Redmi 10C pricing and availability
The Redmi 10C is already on sales in Nigeria. It is available in three colors and priced as follows:
- Redmi 10C with 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM = N78,000
- Redmi 10C with 4GB RAM + 128GB ROM = N87,000
Currently the phone is being sold officially via Slot.ng, 3C HUB and FINET Media. It should be available via other online and offline stream before mid of next week.