Tecno Spark Power 2 Air has just been unveiled in India. The device, as the name suggests is targeted at folks who prioritize battery performance and a larger display over other thing else in a smartphone. Speaking of battery power and large display, the new Spark Power 2 Air houses a large 6000mAh battery underneath a tablet-sized 7-inches display. The screen has a dew-drop notch overhead, and come with 720 x 1640 pixels resolution.
From another angle, the Spark Power 2 Air is a re-badged Pouvoir 4 smartphone which has been selling in most African countries since early May. As far as hardware goes, the device is based on Helio A22 from Mediatek, a quad-core CPU clocked at 2.0GHz, along with PowerVR GE8320 GPU, 3GB RAM and 32GB of expandable internal storage.
Tecno’s new Spark Power 2 Air has four camera modules at the back, these includes a 13MP main snapper, 2MP depth sensor, 2MP 4cm macro sensor, and a fourth AI QVGA low-light sensor with four LED flashes, while a single 8-megapixel selfie lens is the dew-drop notch upfront.
Tecno Spark Power 2 Air key specs and features
- Display: 7.0-inch (720 x 1640 pixels) HD+ notch display with 20.5:9 ratio
- CPU: Quad-Core 2.0Ghz Mediatek Helio A22 CPU with PowerVR GE8320 (600MHz) GPU
- Storage and RAM: 32GB and 3GB RAM; expandable up to 256GB via microSD
- OS: Android 10 (HiOS v6.1)
- Camera: Quad-rear cameras (13MP main + 2MP macro + 2MP depth and 0.3 AI lens with Quad-LED flash)
- Front camera: 8 MP selfie with dual LED flash
- Video recording: [email protected]
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / 4G LTE
- Other Features: Fingerprint scanner (rear), Micro USB 2.0
- Battery: 6000mAh with 10W fast charging
- Tecno Spark Power 2 Air full specifications
Spark Power 2 Air availability and pricing
The device is just launched in India and available via Flipkart. Color options includes Ice Jadeit and Cosmic Shine. It will start selling from September 20th @ Rs. 8,499, and might make it to other Asian regions as well.