TCL have just released a new variant of her 20-series of smartphones. The new comer which simply goes by the name TCL 20B, is now on sale in some countries such as Brazil, Australia and Russia. Meanwhile, the main selling point of the phone is neither beautiful design nor superior hardware, but the presence of a 50-megapixel main camera.
The phone actually sports a 6.52-inches display with 720 x 1600 pixels. It has a simple dewdrop notch on the head, within which there is a single 8-megapixel selfie cam. On the rear however, is a dual camera lenses, of which the main shooter is a 50-megapixel sensor, and the second lens is a 2-megapixel macro snapper.
Powering the TCL 20B is MT6762D CPU, also known as Helio P22. It is clocked at 1.8GHz, along with PowerVR GE8320 GPU, 4GB RAM and a 64 Gigs of internal storage.
On the inside of the 20B smartphone is a 4000mAh battery with 18W fast charger. The device also has a rear placed fingerprint scanner, and it does support NFC as well. It can carry dual Nano-SIMs with 4G network support, while offering Android 11 out of the box.
TCL 20B key specifications and features
- Dimension / Weight: 164.7 x 74.68 x 7.99 mm / 178 grams
- Display: 6.52-inch IPS LCD 720 x 1600px HD+ with 20:9 ratio
- CPU: 1.8GHz octa-core MT6762D MediaTek Helio P22 with PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 64 GB and 4GB RAM; expandable up to 512GB via microSD
- OS: Android 11
- Camera: Dual 50MP main camera + 2MP macro with LED flash
- Front camera: 8MP Selfie
- Video recording: 1080p/[email protected]
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: Fingerprint scanner (rear), Micro USB 2.0
- Battery: 4000mAh with 18W fast charger