The Chinese tech company, TCL, has launched its newest tablet. This is the latest tablet of the company. It is called TCL Tab 10 5G. The tablet comes fully equipped with many great features and specifications. We shall take a look at them one by one.
The TCL TAB 10 5G is a mid-range class android tablet that comes with 10.1 inch WUXGA (1920 x 1200) display. As for this new tablet, the NXTVISION support has also been given in its display, with a refresh rate of 60 HZ.
This latest TCL TAB 10 5G is powered by an 8000mAh strong battery that supports 18W fast charging technology. One major thing that stands out for this tablet is that it features 5G communication support.
Coming to the processor of the device, it is equipped with a MediaTek Kompanio 800T MT8771 2.4GHz octa-core CPU. The android tablet is backed up by a RAM of 4GB, and its internal storage capacity is 32GB which can be expanded up to 512GB via microSD card.
We also looked into the camera and discovered that it sports an 8-megapixel camera at the back, and another 5-megapixel front camera for taking selfies and for video calling.
The TCL TAB 10 5G has an Android 12 version of OS. It has speakers that are equipped with Dolby Atmos technology. Along with this, all the features like Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, are also present in it.
TCL TAB 10 5G key specs and features
- Dimensions; weight: 241.67 x 158.6 x 8.45 mm; 490 grams
- Display: 10.1 inch WUXGA 1920 x 1200, 16:10, IPS, NXTVISION
- CPU: MediaTek Kompanio 800T MT8771 2.4GHz octa -core
- RAM and Storage: 4GB RAM and 32GB (microSD compatible up to 512GB)
- OS: Android 12
- Camera: 8MP camera
- Front camera: 5MP
- Connectivity: nanoSIM, 5G compatible, 2G, Bluetooth, WiFi
- Color: Prime Gray
- Other Features: Face authentication, USB Type-C, T-pen compatible, dual stereo speakers
- Battery: 8000mAh with 18W rapid charging
TCL TAB 10 5G availability and pricing
The TCL TAB 10 5G Android tablet is available in Prime Gray color. It will be released in the United States this August by the American counterparts manufacturer, T-Mobile. The cost is about $303 in the United States.