TD Tech, a Chinese tech manufacturer has announced the official launch of a new industry-specific terminal product of a smartphone they call the TD Tech P50. This is a 5G model device.
This TD Tech’s latest release is a high-spec smartphone. Just like we said, the TD Tech P50 (Dingqiao P50) is compatible with 5G communication users in China. Let us look at the features.
This device is a model with almost the same appearance, features, and specifications as the 4G LTE communication compatible device, the HUAWEI P50. The only disparity is the 5G compatibility of this new TD Tech P50.
The smartphone is equipped with a Snapdragon 888 SM8350 2.84 GHz octa-core CPU to keep running it smoothly. It is powered by a 4100mAh battery with rapid charge technology of 66W.
TD Tech P50 comes with a 6.5 inch (2700 x 1224) screen, with an organic EL display and a refresh rate of 90Hz. The OS is the Harmony OS 2.
The device is a smart phone that sports rear camera which is a high spec of 50-megapixels + 13-megapixels + 12-megapixels triple camera with 5x optical OIS, and a 13-megapixels front camera for selfies.
In the memory department, the TD Tech P50 features a RAM of 8GB, and internal storage capacity of 128GB and 256GB variants.
In addition to all these wonderful specs, the device supports fingerprint authentication sensor located inside the screen, face authentication, waterproof equivalent to IP68, USB Type-C terminal.
TD Tech P50 key features and specs
- Dimensions; weight: 156.5 x 73.8 x 7.92 mm; 181 grams
- Display: 6.6 inch 2700 x 1224 19.9:9 90Hz, OLED
- CPU: Snapdragon 888 SM8350 2.84GHz octa-core
- RAM and Storage: 8GB RAM and 128GB/256GB (microSD compatible up to 256GB)
- OS: Harmony OS 2
- Camera: 50MP (Main 23mm F1. 8) +13MP (ultra wide angle 16mm F2.2) + 12MP (telephoto 5x optical 125mm F3.4 OIS) triple camera digital 80x
- Front camera: 13MP
- Connectivity: Dual SIM (NanoSIM), VoLTE, NFC, 5G ready, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
- Color: Black
- Other Features: Fingerprint authentication sensor (inside the screen), face authentication, waterproof and dustproof (IP68), USB Type-C, stereo speaker
- Battery: 4100mAh with 66W rapid charge
TD Tech P50 availability and pricing
The TD Tech P50 smartphone is only available in black color. The device is scheduled to be released later this year in China. As at the time of writing this news, the company hasn’t tipped us about the price, but we’re sure of updating you as soon as we hear anything.