Just as promised, Tecno Mobility have just announced two new smartphone in India duped the Camon 15 and the Camon 15 Pro. There were few leaks surrounding the camon 15-series before it official unveiling earlier today in India. Virtually all specifications and features suggested by our previous leaks turned out true, except that there is no Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 CPU, instead, the Camon 15 and the 15 Pro are based on the Mediatek MT6765, also known as Helio P35 CPU for the Pro version, and Helio P22 for the standard variant.
Difference between Tecno Camon 15 and the Camon 15 Pro
The major difference between the Camon 15 and the 15 Pro is in the design;
- First is the CPU; the camon 15 has Helio P22 and the 15 Pro has Helio P35
- The standard camon 15 has a punch hole screen like the previous camon 12 Air, while the camon 15 Pro has a pop-up selfie camera, giving the pro version a more distraction free-fullview screen.
- For the camera department, all sensors are same at the back. But at the front, the Camon 15 Pro has a larger 32-megapixel selfie sensor, while the standard version is got just 16-megapixel
- Then the 15 has just 4GB RAM and 64GB storage, while the 15 Pro is got 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage, but both can be expanded up to 256GB via SDcard.
- And finally, the Camon 15 has a 5000mAh battery, while the camon 15 Pro is got just 4000mAh battery.
Rear Camera, Pricing and Availability
Both the 15 and the 15 Pro has four camera sensors at the back. The main sensor is a a 48-megapixel unit, along with a 5-megapixel ultra-wide sensor and two other additional 2-megapixel sensors; one, a dedicated macro lens, and the second, an ultra night lens.
- The Camon 15 Pro is available in two colors of Ice Jade & Opal white and is priced around $209.
- The standard Camon 15 on the other hand is available in 3 colors of Shoal Gold, Fascinating Purple and Dark Jade and will be priced at $139.
- Both devices will go on sale from February 25th onwards in offline retail stores, and should be available in other region soon.