The Tecno Camon i Twin is currently an Indian only Tecno smartphone with snapdragon CPU. The device has a 6-inch HD+ 18:9 FullView display with 87.48% screen-to-body ratio.
As mentioned above, the Camon i Twin is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 CPU with 3GB of RAM and runs on Android 8.1 (Oreo) with the company’s own HiOS on top.
It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with Quad LED flash along with a secondary 2-megapixel camera for AI portrait shots and a 13-megapixel front camera with LED flash and AI beauty. It has a fingerprint sensor on the matte finish back, dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots and packs a 4000mAh battery.
Key Specifications and Features of Tecno Camon i Twin
- 6-inch (1440 x 720 pixels) HD+ 2.5D curved glass display, 500 nits brightness, 85% NTSC color gamut, NEG Glass
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 Mobile Platform with Adreno 308 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- HiOS based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with quad-LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1.12μm pixel size, secondary 2MP camera
- 13MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor, Face unlock
- Dimensions: 160.4 x 76.3 x8.5mm; Weight: 161g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh battery