The Tecno Camon iAir 2 Plus and the Camon i2 were launched same day. Not were they just launched same day, but they both feature almost similar specifications sheet. Same CPU, same display, same design etc.
The major areas of difference is the fact that the Camon iAir 2 Plus is cheap than the Camon i2, but with some trade off; RAM size is now reduced to 2GB, and front-facing camera is now kept at 8-megapixel sensor, instead of the 13-megapixel sensor on the other variants.
Key Features of Tecno Camon iAir 2 Plus
- 6.2-inch (1520 x 720 pixels) HD+ 2.5D curved glass display
- 2GHz Quad-Core MediaTek Helio A22 12nm processor with IMG PowerVR GE-class GPU
- 2GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- HiOS based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with quad-LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, 2MP secondary camera
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor, Face unlock
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 3750mAh battery