Tecno Mobile have just introduced the Spark 6 Go in Kenya, an equivalent of the Spark Go 2020 introduced in Nigeria last year. The Spark 6 Go comes in same 6.52-inches display with 720 x 1600 pixels and a dewdrop notch upfront.
The model launched in Kenya comes with 2GB RAM and 32GB built-in storage, while Helio A20 quad-core CPU from MediaTek seats on the inside.
Spark6Go is now available in all Safaricom Shops Countrywide. It comes with a Dual Back Camera, 5000mAh, Android10Go and so much more. Get yours today. pic.twitter.com/dFgrEv3znp
— TECNO Mobile Kenya (@TECNOMobile254) January 19, 2021
The device offers dual cameras at the back; a combination of 13MP main snapper + a QVGA AI lens, while a single 8-megapixel selfie camera is used in the notch upfront.
There is a rear placed fingerprint scanner, dual Nano-SIM with 4G network, 5000mAh battery and Google’s Android 10 with HiOS skin on top.
Tecno Spark 6 Go key specifications and features
- Dimension; Weight: 165.6 x 76.3 x 9.1 mm; N/A
- Display: 6.52-inch (720 x 1600 pixels) HD+ notch display with 20:9 aspect ratio
- CPU: Quad-Core 1.8GHz MediaTek MT6761D Helio A20 with PowerVR GE83200
- Storage and RAM: 32GB and 2GB RAM; expandable up to 128GB via microSD
- OS: Android 10 (Go Edition); HiOS v6.2
- Camera: Dual-rear cameras (13MP primary and 0.3 MP Depth) with single LED flash
- Front camera: 8MP selfie with LED flash
- Video recording: [email protected]
- Connectivity: Daul Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: FaceID, Micro USB 2.0; Fingerprint scanner (rear)
- Battery: Built-in 5000 mAh battery
Tecno Spark 6 Go price in Kenya
The Spark 6 Go comes in Ice Jadeite and Aqua Blue colors. It is currently available in all Safaricom Shops Countrywide, and priced at Ksh 11,499, about $104 USD in Kenya.