Tecno POP 4 Pro is now official via the company’s UA website. The new entry-level smartphone brings 4G LTE network in a larger 6.52-inches display. The device is obviously the higher version of the vanilla POP 4 which launched in Nigeria and some other regions few weeks ago.
The key difference between the two is, while the standard POP 4 has Mediatek MT6580 CPU on the inside, denying the device 4G network, the new Pro version has MT6739WA CPU which is based on ARM Cortex-A53 architecture, and have support for 4G LTE network.
Also, the standard version has just 6.0-inches display with a single 5-megapixel rear camera, the 4 Pro has a larger 6.52-inches with 20:9 aspect ratio, and spot dual 8 MP + 0.3 MP snappers at the back.
Aside the few difference above, and of course, the introduction of new painting, the Pop 4 Pro is like non-pro version. Both smartphones has 5000mAh battery, support dual SIMs, and run on Google Android 10 (Go Edition) out of the box.
Tecno POP 4 Pro key specifications and features
- » Dimension; Weight: 167.11 × 77.58 × 9.5 mm; N/A
- » Display: 6.52-inch (540x 1200 pixels) fullview notch display with 20:9 aspect ratio
- » CPU: Quad-Core 1.3GHz MediaTek MT6739WA with PowerVR GE8100
- » Storage and RAM: 16GB and 1GB RAM; expandable up to 128GB via microSD
- » OS: Android 10 (Go Edition)
- » Camera: Dual-rear cameras (8MP primary and 0.3 MP Depth) with single LED flash
- » Front camera: 8MP selfie with LED flash
- » Video recording: [email protected]
- » Connectivity: Daul Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- » Other Features: FaceID, Micro USB 2.0
- » Battery: Built-in 5000 mAh battery
Tecno POP 4 Pro pricing and availability
The Pop 4 Pro is available in Black and Gold colors with a spiral-patterned back panel. The pricing of the device is yet to be revealed as at writing. But we will get to know more this as the device is unveiled in other countries.