After its availability and sales in some African countries like Nigeria and Uganda, Tecno’s latest super affordable smartphone, the POP 7 Pro with Android 12 and the company’s latest HiOS 12 are now official in India.
The new device has a 6.56 HD+ display with a 120Hz touch sampling rate and a 2GHz Quad-Core MediaTek Helio A22 processor. It is available in two RAM variants, 2GB and 3GB.
The phone comes with a 12MP rear camera, an AI camera, and a 5MP front camera with dual LED flash. The device has a splash-resistant design and a 5000mAh battery with 10W charging support via USB Type-C.
It has a stylish Terraced Square Shape 2.0 design with an upgraded texture. The phone offers 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GPS connectivity options.
Tecno POP 7 Pro Key Specification
- Display: 6.56-inch (720 x 1600 pixels) HD+ display with 20:9 aspect ratio
- CPU: Quad-Core 2.0GHz MediaTek MT6761V/WBB CPU with PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 64GB and 2/3/4GB RAM; expandable up to 256GB via microSD
- OS: Android 12 (Go Edition) with HiOS 12
- Camera: 13MP + QVGA primary camera with Dual LED flash
- Front camera: 5MP selfie
- Video recording: 1080/720p@30fps (Back/Front)
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: USB Type-C, Fingerprint scanner (rear).
- Battery: Built-in 5000mAh battery with 10W charger
Pricing and availability
The POP 7 Pro comes in Endless Black and Uyuni Blue colors. It is priced at Rs. 6,799 (or $82) for the 2GB + 64GB model and Rs. 7,299 (or $88) for the 3GB + 64GB model. Both storage options will be available exclusively via Amazon.in starting from next week Wednesday.