Tecno Mobility has just officially listed the Pouvoir 3 Plus as it latest smartphone. The device which is the upgraded version of the standard Pouvoir 3, and also the direct successor of last year’s Pouvoir 2 Pro, comes with a 6.35-inch AMOLED display, with 720 x 1548 HD+ resolution. The device even has a U-shaped notch display similar to the Phantom 9.
The Tecno Pouvoir (Power) series are known for their gigantic built in battery capacity. In the previous series, Tecno had made us of a 5000mah battery, which has always been followed by 4-days-usage promise from the company. In the latest Pouvoir 3 Plus, battery capacity has improved. Now, you are getting a larger 6000mAh battery, and this time with a promised 5-days of continuous usage.
Aside the battery, another interesting features of the Pouvior 3 Plus is the triple rear camera setup, a combination of a 13 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP, along with a quad-LED flash. In combination with the AI optimized SoC, users can expect better camera output from the Pouvoir 3 Plus than as seen on other Pouvior series.
Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Specifications and Features
- Body Dimensions; Weight: 158.96 × 75.98 × 9.17 mm; 209 Grams
- Display: 6.35 inches AMOLED display with 720 x 1548 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~294 ppi density)
- CPU/GPU: Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 (12 nm) Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53/PowerVR GE8320
- Memory: 32/64GB storage, 3/4GB RAM; 256GB expandable storage
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie, Tecno HiOS 5.0
- Rear camera: Triple: 13 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP Main camera (Quad-LED flash)
- Front camera: 8 MP front camera
- Connectivity: USB 2.0; Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/; Bluetooth 4.2
- Battery: 6000 mAh Li-Ion
- Other Features: Rear Fingerprint sensor
Pouvoir 3 Plus Pricing and Availability
The Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus is available in Gold, Black, Blue colors, and price around $139. The device will be sold via Tecno’s online and offline partners, starting the second week of August.