Tecno have officially introduced the POVA 2 smartphone with a large 7000mAh battery in India. The device does not only come with a large battery, it also offer a tablet-sized 6.9-inches display with FHD+ screen resolution. The device depends on MediaTek Helio G85 CPU, and paired with either 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM, or 6GB RAM and 128GB ROM.
The phone sport 4-camera lenses on the rear. This includes a 48-megapixel main lens with f/1.8 aperture, and a set of 3-auxiliary lenses of 2-megapixels each, handling depth sensing, macro shots and AI gymnastics, while a single 8-megapixel selfie lens is kept within the Dot-notch on the front.
The device has a side placed fingerprint scanner, support dual 4G SIMs, and offers the above mentioned 7000mAh battery with 18W fast charger support.
Tecno POVA 2 key specs and features
- Display: 6.9-inches IPS LCD 1080 x 2400 px HD+ with 20.5:9 ratio
- CPU: 2.0GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio G85 with Mali-G52 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 64/128 GB and 4/6GB RAM; expandable up to 256GB via microSD
- OS: Android 11 (HiOS 7.6)
- Camera: Quad 48MP AI camera with Four LED
- Front camera: 8MP Selfie with single LED
- Video recording: 4K/1080p/720@30fps
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: Fingerprint scanner (side), Micro USB 2.0
- Battery: 7000mAh with 18W fast charger
- TECNO POVA 2 FULL SPECS HERE
Tecno POVA 2 pricing in India
The POVA 2 comes inDazzle black, Polar Silver and Energy Blue colors. The device is affordably priced in India as follows;
- 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM: Rs. 10,999 or $148 US Dollars
- 6GB RAM + 128GB ROM: Rs, 12,999 or $175 US Dollars.
The model will begin selling in India from the 5th of August via Amazon.in, and will start at a promo price of Rs. 10,499 for the base model with 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM.