Tecno has just announced the Pova Neo 3, a successor to the Pova Neo 2 that was released in September 2022. The new phone retains similar specifications from it predecessor, except for a refreshed rear design, and of course, the latest Android OS.
So you are still getting the same 7000mAh battery, a 90Hz refresh display, the aforementioned Android 13 operating system, along with a set of two rear cameras.
The Pova Neo 3 has a 6.82-inch IPS LCD display with a resolution of 720 x 1640 pixels. The phone is powered by the MediaTek Helio G85 processor and has 4GB or 8GB of RAM. Storage options include 128GB or 256GB of internal storage.
The rear camera of the Pova Neo 3 is a dual-lens setup with a 16MP main sensor and a 2MP depth sensor. The front-facing camera is an 8MP sensor. The phone also has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
Here are the key features of the Tecno Pova Neo 3:
- Battery: 7000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
- Display: 6.82 with 90Hz IPS LCD screen
- CPU: MediaTek Helio G85 processor
- RAM and ROM: 4GB/8GB with 128GB
- Camera: Dual-lens rear camera (16MP + 2MP)
- Front Camera: 8MP front-facing camera
- OS: Android 13 operating system
- Others: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, dual Nano-SIM
The Pova Neo 3 is available in three colors: Amber Gold, Mecha Black, and Hurricane Blue. It is priced starting at $143 for the 4GB/128GB model, while the higher storage option, with 8GB/128GB is pegged at $165.