The TECNO SPARK 9 Pro is a new mid-range Tecno model smartphone released by the Chinese smartphone manufacturer, TECNO Mobile in Africa. The TECNO SPARK 9 Pro has a 6.6-inch FHD+ (-×1080) display, and it is equipped with a MediaTek Helio G85 2.0GHz octa-core CPU.
The smartphone is a mid-range android smartphone with built-in cameras which comprise of a 50-megapixel (Main F1.6) + 8-megapixel QVGA (AI F2.0) + 2-megapixel (depth F2.4) triple camera, with a 32-megapixel selfie camera with flash.
The TECNO SPARK 9 Pro is powered by a 5000mAh high-capacity battery that supports 18W charging technology. The OS is the latest Android 12 (HiOS 8.6) version. and a different design for each color
This new powerful smartphone comes with a RAM of 4GB, and an internal storage capacity of 64GB and 128GB respectively. The TECNO SPARK 9 colors are Quantum Black, Burano Blue, Holy White, and Hacker Storm, and the phone has a different design for each color.
TECNO SPARK 9 Pro biometric authentication supports fingerprint authentication on the side of the smartphone, and with face authentication. There is an earphone terminal, and the connection terminal is USB Type-C.
TECNO SPARK 9 Pro key features and specifications
- Dimensions; weight: 164.18 x 75.6 x 8.42 mm; 156 grams
- Display: 6.6 inch FHD+ -×1080 –, IPS
- CPU: MediaTek Helio G85 2.0GHz Octacore
- RAM and Storage : 4GB of RAM and 64GB/128GB (micro-SD compatible)
- OS: Android 12 (HiOS 8.6)
- Camera: 50MP (Main F1.6)+ 8MP QVGA (AI F2.0) + 2MP (depth F2.4) triple camera
- Front camera: 32MP camera with selfie flash
- Connectivity: Dual SIM (nanoSIM), VoLTE, 4G LTE compatible, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
- Color: Quantum Black, Burano Blue, Holy White, Hacker Storm
- Other Features: Fingerprint authentication sensor (side), Face authentication, USB Type-C, Earphone terminal
- Battery: 5000mAh (18W rapid charging)
TECNO SPARK 9 Pro availability and price
The TECNO SPARK 9 Pro comes in four colors: Quantum Black, Burano Blue, Holy White, and Hacker Storm. The new smartphone has already gone on sales in the African continent, with prices ranging around $240.