Tecno Spark Go 2020 has just been announced in India. As the name suggests, the device is the updated version of the Spark Go launched last year. It is based on the Mediatek Helio A20 CPU, and come with a dual rear cameras. There is a 6.52-inches screen featuring 720 x 1600 pixels and a dewdrop notch overhead with 20:9 aspect ratio.
The mentioned Helio A20 has a quad-core CPUs @1.8GHz, along with PowerVR GE8320 GPU, 2GB RAM and a 32GB of expandable internal storage. At the back, the Spark Go 2020 has 13 MP + 0.3 MP dual snappers with a single LED flash, while the selfie duty is left to 8-megapixel lens, kept in the notch upfront.
The device comes in a 9.1 mm body, which is thin enough considering the large 5000mAh battery. It support dual 4G nano SIMs, has a rear placed fingerprint scanner and run on Tecno’s HiOS v6.2 on top of Android 10 (Go Edition).
Tecno Spark Go 2020 key specifications and features
- » Dimension; Weight: 165.6 x 76.3 x 9.1 mm; N/A
- » Display: 6.52-inch (720 x 1600 pixels) HD+ notch display with 20:9 aspect ratio
- » CPU: Quad-Core 1.8GHz MediaTek MT6761D Helio A20 with PowerVR GE83200
- » Storage and RAM: 32GB and 2GB RAM; expandable up to 128GB via microSD
- » OS: Android 10 (Go Edition); HiOS v6.2
- » Camera: Dual-rear cameras (13MP primary and 0.3 MP Depth) with single LED flash
- » Front camera: 8MP selfie with LED flash
- » Video recording: [email protected]
- » Connectivity: Daul Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- » Other Features: FaceID, Micro USB 2.0; Fingerprint scanner (rear)
- » Battery: Built-in 5000 mAh battery
Tecno Spark Go 2020 pricing and availability
The 2020 Edition of Tecno Spark Go will be available in India via Flipkart starting September 7th. The device comes in Ice Jadeite and Aqua Blue colours, and priced at Rs. 6,499, which is about $88 USD.