Oukitel C25 have just been revealed as the direct successor to the C23-series. Although some specs like battery, display, RAM and camera setup remains somewhat similar but, the Chipset is now changed from Helio P22 octa-core CPU, to UNISOC Tiger T310 quad-core CPU.
For those that don’t know, the Tiger T310 has 1 Cortex-A75 @2.0GHz and 3 Cortex-A55 @1.8GHz, along with PowerVR GT7200 GPU. It is accompanied by 4GB RAM and 32GB of internal storage, which is expandable up to 256GB via SD-card.
The phone itself come in a 6.52-inches display with 720 x 1600 pixels. It has a dewdrop notch on the head, and there is a single 8-megapixel Sony IMX355 selfie lens within than space.
The phone has a uniquely designed camera module that houses both the rear sensors, a single LED flash and even the physical fingerprint scanner. As for the optics, there is a 13-megapixel main lens, along with two other auxiliary lenses. The C25 also has a 5000mAh battery just like it predecessor, but offers a more recent Android 11 out of the box.
Oukitel C25 key specifications and features
- Display: 6.52-inch (720 x 1600) HD+ Dewdrop notch display
- CPU: Quad-core 2.0GHz UNISOC Tiger T310 with PowerVR GT7200 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 32GB and 4GB RAM; expandable up to 128GB via microSD
- OS: Android 11
- Camera: Triple-rear cameras (13MP primary + 0.3MP depth + 0.3MP AI lenses) with a single LED flash
- Front camera: 8MP Sony IMX355 selfie cam
- Video recording: [email protected]
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: FaceID, USB Type-C; Fingerprint scanner (rear)
- Battery: Built-in 5000mAh battery