HiSense has just updated her V-series line of mid-range smartphones. The new model, the HiSense V60 is a super large tablet-sized smartphone, powered by UNISOC CPU. The phone has a large 6.95-inch FHD+ display that is covered by an IPS panel.
The CPU of choice is the Tiger T610 8-core processor from UNISOC. This SoC is clocked at 1.8GHz, along with Mali-G52 GPU, 4GB RAM, and either 64 or 128 Gigs of internal storage.
The phone looks like a rebadged version of the Infinity H60 Smart. Hence, you are getting the same four camera lenses on the rear, of which the primary snapper is a 48-megapixel Sony sensor.
The bad news, however, is that you are getting the same Android 11 OS that came on the H60 series. The device has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, support dual 4G SIMs, and is powered by a 5150mAh battery.
HiSense V60 Key specifications
- Display: 6.95-inch IPS screen with FHD+ and 20.5:9 ratio
- CPU: Octa-core 1.8GHz UNISOC Tiger T610 along with Mali-G52 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 64/128GB and 4GB RAM; expandable up to 128GB via microSD
- OS: Android 11
- Camera: Quad-lenses:
- 48MP Sony IMX586 main camera
- 5MP ultrawide
- 2MP macro
- 2MP depth
- Front camera: 16MP Selfie
- Video recording: 1080p/[email protected]
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: FaceID, USB Type-C, rear fingerprint scanner
- Battery: 5150mAh
Availability and pricing
The HiSense V60 is already on sale in the Mexican market, and the asking price starts from 4,599 MXN, an equivalent of about $241 US Dollars. The phone comes in a single Blue color.