Ulefone Armor X6 Pro is an entry-class Android smartphone that is coming to China this August. We know this because, it has just been announced by Chinese smartphone manufacturer, Ulefone Mobile.
Ulefone Armor X6 Pro smartphone is waterproof, dustproof and shockproof. To all our outdoor rugged phone lovers, you need to have this as it is another rugged smartphone that the company has set be released.
This new rugged Ulefone Armor X6 smartphone has a 5-inch HD+ (1280 x 720) display, and equipped with a MediaTek Helio A22 MT6761V/WB 2.0GHz quad-core CPU.
It is not an expensive smartphone that you will need to rob a bank before you can afford to buy, but it features a whole lot of toughness, owing to the fact that it is waterproof, dustproof, and shockproof.
The Ulefone Armor X6 Pro smartphone OS is Android 12 version. It comes with a 4GB of RAM, and 32GB internal storage capacity which is microSD compatible up to128GB. If features a 13-megapixel camera at the rear side, and a 5-megapixel front selfie camera.
This new rugged Ulefone Armor X6 Pro, unlike the Ulefone Armor 15, has an earphone terminal, and the connection terminal is MicroUSB. It is available in Black and Orange colors.
Ulefone Armor X6 Pro key features
- Dimensions; weight: 150.0 x 78.9 x 14.4mm; 277 grams
- Display: 5 inch HD+ 1280 x 720 16:9, IPS
- CPU: MediaTek Helio A22 MT6761V/WB 2.0GHz quad-core
- RAM and Storage : 4GB of RAM and 32GB (microSD compatible up to128GB)
- OS: Android 12
- Camera: 13MP main camera
- Front camera: 5MP
- Connectivity: Dual SIM (nanoSIM), VoLTE, OTG, NFC, 4G LTE, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
- Color: Black, Orange
- Other Features: Face authentication, USB Type-C, Earphone terminal, Waterproof, Dustproof and Shockproof
- Battery: 4000mAh
Ulefone Armor X6 Pro availability and pricing
Ulefone Armor X6 Pro is available in Black and Orange colors, and will debut in August, 2022 in China on Chinese e-Commerce sales site. The price would start at $199.99 and a pre-sale price likely to be $99.99.