Ulefone Mobile has in China released a new rugged Power Armor 16 Pro smartphone that is equipped with a very strong 9600mAh battery power. The device is highly durable. The features are below;
According to Ulefone Mobile, the Power Armor 16 Pro is the loudest smartphone ever produced. The loud speakers can reach up to 122 dB, which is about the same as the volume of the JBL Charge 5 speaker.
On the screen, the phone arrives with a 5.93-inch HD + (1440 x 720) display. This screen display gives a great viewing experience to users. It boots the Android 12 OS which provides a more secure, private and smooth smartphone experience.
It is equipped with a MediaTek Helio G25 MT6762V/CB 2.0GHz octa-core processor, backed up by a RAM of 4GB, and internal storage capacity of 64GB.
At the front face, the device shows an 8-megapixel camera sensor for taking selfies and for video calling. Coming to the rear side, there are 16-megapixel (main S5K2P7 F1 8) + 2-megapixel (macro) dual camera.
One major important advantage feature of the smartphone is that it is powered by a very strong 9600mAh battery, with OTG reverse charging like a power bank for laptops, iPad, and other smart devices.
The Power Armor 16 Pro smartphone is protected according to IP68 / 69K and the requirements of the American military standard MIL-STD-810G. It is waterproof, dustproof, and shockproof (IP68/IP69K) compatible.
The phone supports fingerprint authentication and face authentication. It is also provided with an earphone terminal, and a USB Type-C connection terminal.
Furthermore, there is a professionally customized u-Smart Expansion Connector on the side of the device that can be connected with other accessories.
Power Armor 16 Pro key specs
- Dimensions; Weight: 173.4 x 83.35 x 18.3 mm; 405 grams
- Display (Main): 5.93-inch HD+ 1440 x 720 18:9, IPS
- CPU: MediaTek Helio G25 MT6762V/CB 2.0GHz octa-core with PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 4GB RAM and 64GB (microSD compatible up to 128GB)
- OS: Android 12
- Camera: 16MP (main S5K2P7 F1 8) + 2MP (macro) dual camera
- Front camera: 8MP
- Connectivity: Dual SIM (nanoSIM), VoLTE, NFC, 4G LTE, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
- Color: Black and Orange
- Other Features: Fingerprint authentication sensor (side), Face recognition, USB Type-C, Pogo pin, Earphone terminal, 3.5W speaker, Waterproof, Dustproof, Shockproof (IP68/IP69K, MIL-STD-810G)
- Battery: 9600mAh with 18W fast charge compatible
Power Armor 16 Pro availability and pricing
The Power Armor 16 Pro smartphone is offered in two distinct colors; Black and Orange. The device will be released officially in China on popular e-Commerce sites in October 2022. At the time of writing this news, the company has not yet revealed the price.