Ulefone have just announced the Note 13P, the direct successor to the Note 12P released few months ago. One major selling point of the Note 13P is the screen; a 6.5-inches IPS panel with 1080 x 2400 pixels. The screen has a Dot-notch in the middle, and given the high res, it is able to cross 400 pixels per inch, which should enhance screen clarity.
Processing power on the Note 13P comes from MediaTek’s Helio G35. It is an octa-core CPU clocked at 2.3GHz. The model offers a single memory option of 4GB, paired with 64 Gigs of built-in storage, which can be further expanded up to 1TB.
Ulefone is relying on a dual rear camera setup on the Note 13P. The main driver is a 20-megapixel Sony IMX350 sensor, along with a 2-megapixel macro. While a 16-megapixel IMX481 selfie cam is kept on the front.
The phone’s battery power comes from a 5180mAh juice with 10W fast charging support via USB C. It also has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, support Dual Nano-SIMs, and boot Android 11 from the factory.
Ulefone Note 13P Key Specifications and features
- Display: 6.5-inch IPS LCD 1080 x 2400px FHD+ with 20:9 ratio
- CPU: 2.3GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio G35 with PowerVR Ge8320 (@680MHz) GPU
- Storage and RAM: 64 GB and 4GB RAM; expandable up to 1TB via microSD
- OS: Android 11
- Camera: Dual-cameras:
- 20MP f/1.8, Sony IMX350 main camera;
- 2MP f/2.8 macro
- Front camera: 16MP Sony IMX481, f/2.2 Selfie
- Video recording: 1080p/720p/[email protected] front/back
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: Fingerprint scanner (side), USB Type-C, NFC
- Battery: 5180mAh with 10W Charger
Ulefone Note 13P pricing and availability
The Note 13P comes in Starry Black and Mystery Blue. The 4GB RAM and 64GB single storage option is priced @$170, and can be purchased directly from the company’s official site.