UMIDIGI is preparing to announce the higher version of the A11 smartphone which was introduced back in May of 2021. The Model which will go by the name UMIDIGI A11 Pro Max, will be announced globally on the 23rd of August, and will come will exciting updates over the predecessor. Some of these updates will includes a larger 6.8-inches screen with FHD+ display and a centralized dot-notch on the screen. The standard model has 6.53-inches screen with 6.53-inches HD+ screen.
Recall that the A11 had only Helio G25 CPU, which was generally weak in performance. As a direct contrast, the upcoming A11 Pro Max will come with MediaTek Helio G80 CPU, and will offer either 4/8GB RAM with 128GB internal storage, while Google Android 11 will run out of the box.
Camera department will also be revamped; now, a 48-megapixel main lens, accompanied with 16-megapixel ultrawide lens and a 2-megapixel macro shooter, while a single 24-megapixel cam will handle all selfie duties on the front. This is the summary of specs to expect from the upcoming UMIDIGI A11 Pro Max.
UMIDIGI A11 Pro Max Expected Specifications
- Display: 6.8-inch IPS LCD 1080 x 2460 FHD+ Dot-screen with 20.5:9 ratio
- CPU: 2.0GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio G80 with Mali-G52 MC2 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 128 GB and 4/8GB RAM; expandable storage
- OS: Android 11
- Camera: Triple: 48MP main camera; 16MP Ultrawide lens and 2MP macro lens
- Front camera: 24MP Selfie
- Other Features: Fingerprint scanner (side), USB Type-C
- Battery: 5150mAh with 10W fast charging
UMIDIGI A11 Pro Max Launch Date and price
We do know the A11 Pro Max will come in Mist Blue, Frosty Grey, and will be announced on the 23rd of August. While we can not confirm the final pricing, Aliexpress currently list this device between 274 to 299 US Dollars. The company is currently running a giveaway campaign, and you can follow this link to try your luck.