UMiDIGI have just introduced new smartphone in the A-sereis dubbed A7. The device is the smaller variant of the A7 Pro launched back in April of 2020, but it has larger display, spot same battery capacity and almost similar camera setup. Even the RAM and storage of both phones seems same, except the absence of the 128GB ROM on the Pro version.
There are two notable changes introduced in the new UMi A7; first the screen grew from 6.3 on the Pro version to 6.49-inches, although no Full-HD+, it just HD+, and secondly, the CPU is now Helio P20, instead of the P23 used in the initial version
On the inside, the UMiDIGI A7 runs on the aforementioned Helio P20 CPU from Mediatek. The CPU has 8-cores clocked at 2.3GHz, along with Mali-T880 MP2. The device boot Android 10 out the box, and provide room for dual Nano-SIMs and a single Micro-SD card.
As for the optics, there are four lenses at the back; of the four, the main snapper is a 16-megapixel lens with F/1.8 aperture, pegged with 8-megapixel superwide angle lens, a third 5-megapixel depth and a fourth 5-megapixel dedicated macro snapper assisted by a dual LED flash.
For selfie, there is a single 16-megapixel hidden in the waterdrop notch upfront. The device run Android 10, support dual SIMs and provide 4150mAh battery with 10W charging out of the box. Some of the key specs of the new UMiDIGI A7 inludes:
UMiDIGI A7 Key specs and features
- » Dimensions; weight: 163.7 x 77.6 x 8.7 mm;
- » Display: 6.49-inch IPS LCD 720 x 1560px HD+ with 19.5:9 ratio
- » CPU: 2.3GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P20 with Mali-T880 MP2 GPU
- » Storage and RAM: 64 GB and 4GB RAM; expandable up to 256GB via microSD
- » OS: Android 10.0
- » Camera: Quad-cameras: 16MP f/1.8 main camera; 8MP 120-degree wide lens; 5MP macro and 5MP depth lens
- » Front camera: 16MP f/2.0 Selfie
- » Video recording: 1080p/[email protected]fps
- » Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- » Other Features: Fingerprint scanner (rear), USB Type-C
- » Battery: 4150mAh with 10W fast charging
UMiDIGI A7 Pricing and availability