Just recently, the Chinese smartphone brand, UMIDIGI announced their 6.7-inch smartphone. This is a new mid-low class smartphone called UMIDIGI F3 5G version and this announcement was made in China.
This new UMIDIGI F3 5G is compatible with 5G communication. It houses a MediaTek Dimensity 700 MT6833 and a 2.2GHz octa-core CPU., with a 6.7-inch HD+ (1650 x 720) display.
The device comes with a RAM of 8GB, and an internal storage capacity of 128GB which is also microSD compatible that can be expanded up to 512GB. It is a standard Android tablet that is powered by a 5150mAh battery, that supports a rapid charge technology of 18W.
The UMIDIGI F3 5G comes with a 48-megapixel + 16-megapixel + 5-megapixel triple camera for the main camera, plus another 16-megapixel camera in front for taking selfies and for video calling.
It is a mid-low class Android smartphone that is equipped with the OS Android 12 version. The fingerprint authentication sensor is placed on the side. There is an earphone terminal, and the connection terminal is USB Type-C. The colors are Matte Silver, Starry Black, and Sunglow Gold.
UMIDIGI F3 5G key specs
- Dimensions; weight: 168.3 x 76.6 x 8.75 mm; 195 grams
- Display: 6.7 inch HD+ 1650 x 720 20.6:9
- CPU: MediaTek Dimensity 700 MT6833 2.2GHz octa -core
- RAM and Storage: 8GB of RAM and 128GB (microSD compatible up to 512GB)
- OS: Android 12
- Camera: 48MP (main F1.79) +16MP (ultra wide angle) +5MP (macro F2.4) Triple camera
- Front camera: 16MP
- Connectivity: Dual SIM (nanoSIM), VoLTE, NFC, 5G compatible, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Color: Matte Silver, Starry Black, Sunglow Gold
- Other Features: Fingerprint authentication Sensor (side), face authentication, earphone terminal, USB Type-C
- Battery: 5150mAh (rapid charge 18W)
UMIDIGI F3 5G availability and pricing
The UMIDIGI F3 5G is available in three colors: Matte Silver, Starry Black, and Sunglow Gold. The smartphone will be released in China in August, 2022, and will likely be sold on Chinese e-Commerce site, though the price is yet undecided.