UMiDIGI One Max is the third smartphone from the Chanese company under her One series. UMiDIGI introduced the One series into the smartphone market some months back (i.e the UMiDIGI One and the One Pro), both with 5.9 inch display. But if you’d prefer a larger display instead, then the latest UMiDIGI One Max is for you.
DroidAfrica came across the first UMiDIGI One Max poster few days ago, and today, we’ve got the full specifications and features of the device. Sadly it is important to note at this point that there isn’t much a difference between the UMiDIGI One Max and the rest of the One-series. The major differentiating factor, is in the display. So while the UMiDiGI One and the One Pro has just 5.9 inch display, the UMiDIGI One Max features a larger 6.3-inch frameless display with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 display. The display on the UMi One Max has a waterdrop notch design, giving the device a more premium look.
Design wise, the device is pleasant and beautiful, even though it almost completely repeats that of previous models. The device looks a lot like the previous UMiDIGI Z2 Pro with Glass rear panel and a gradient color.
As far as specification goes, UMiDIGI One Max will be powered by the Mediatek Helio P23 octer-core along with Mali G71MP2. You get 64/128 GB internal storage, and 6 GB RAM.
On the camera department, there’s a dual rear camera set-up, comprising of a 16 + 2 MP sensors at the back. This has support for PDAF, F/2.0 aperture, depth of field and dual-LED flash. At the front, there is a single 13-megapixel front camera with AI and face beautification features.
Other specifications of the UMIDIGI One Max includes dual Nano-SIM, 4G LTE network, NFC, Bluetooth 4.2, among others. The device runs on Android 8.1 (Oreo), and is fuelled by a 4150mAh battery.
Key Specification and Features of UMiDIGI One Max
- OS: Stock Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Display: 6.3 inches, 96.9 cm2 (~91.5% screen-to-body ratio) , 1520 x 720 Resolution, 271 PPI, 19:9 ratio
- Processor Type: Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1. 5 GHz Cortex-A53) Mediatek MT6763 Helio P23
- Graphics Processor: Mali-G71 MP3
- Internal Storage and RAM: 128 GB, 4 GB RAM
- Back Camera: Dual 12+5 MP (f/2.0), phase detection autofocus, dual-LED Flash
- Front Camera: 16-megapixel (f/2.2)
- Other Features: GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE, Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, 4.2, A2DP, LE
- Battery: 4150mAh, Endurance rating 80h, Pump Express Fast Charging (15W+18W Dual Fast Charge)
- Colors: Twilight and Black Carbon Fiber Design
UMiDIGI One Max Pricing and Availability
The UMIDIGI One Max is available in Twilight and Black Carbon fiber design. The smartphone will ship internationally through UMi online partner resellers. The pre-sales is already on, at just $179. The smartphone will be available in stores starting on the 10th of December, 2018.