The Chinese smartphone maker UMiDIGI has just introduced a new device dupped UMiDIGI Power. Well, just like the post title suggests: is it battery power or processor power? Because it a little difficult to decide where the ‘Power’ is coming from.
If we say it is the bundled CPU, Mediatek Helio P35 is not that powerful. And if we say, perhaps it is the large 5150mAh, pervious UMiDIGI devices already used this battery, yet were not called ‘Power’. Anyway, if you know where the ‘Power’ thing is coming from, please share with us in the comment section below.
Enough of playing around. The UMIDIGI Power is an Android smartphone equipped with a 6.3-inch FHD + (2340 x 1080) display, an Octa-core MediaTek Helio P35 MT6765 CPU at 2.3GHz, with PowerVR GE8320 GPU, 4GB of RAM and 64GB internal storage.
The device comes with a 16 + 5 megapixel main camera, and a large screen 16-megapixel selfie sensor with AI beatifications. It features the aforementioned 5150mAh battery with fast charge support.
UMIDIGI Power Key Specifications
- CPU: MediaTek Helio P35 MT6765 Octa Core with PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- Display: 6.3 inches FHD + 2340 × 1080 19.5: 9
- Storage: 64GB (upto 256GB for microSD) with 4GB RAM
- Main camera: 16 million pixels + 5 million pixels dual camera (F1. 8 + F2.2)
- front camera: 16 million pixel camera F2.0
- OS: Android 9 Pie
- Battery: 5150 mAh (fast charge 18 W)
- color: Gold, black
- Network: Hybrid SIM (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM/SD card) with Global LTE
- Others: Fingerprint, NFC, FaceID, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2
UMiDIGI Power Pricing and Availability
The UMiDIGI Power is available in Gold and Black colours. The device is currently in pre-order via the company’s official website, and will be available for purchase globally, via UMi’s retail partners. As for pricing, you might want to budget up $197 USD when it becomes globally available.