Huawei already confirmed that it will unveil the Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro with Kirin 970 and full-screen display offering high screen-to-body ratio at an event in Germany on October 16. Evan Blass aka @evleaks already posted the specifications of the Mate 10 Pro code-named ‘Blanc’ revealing that it will have a water-resistant body, Android 8.0 (Oreo) and f/1.6 aperture rear camera.
Now he has shared the first press shot of the smartphone in Black, Blue and Brown colors. A close-up shot also reveals LEICA SUMMILUX-H 1:1.6/27 ASPH cameras with laser auto focus on the back.
Huawei Mate 10 Pro rumored specifications
- 5.99-inch (2880 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD+ IPS display
- Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 970 processor with Mali-G72MP12 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 64GB / 128GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo) with Emotion UI 6.0
- Hybird Dual SIM (nano SIM + nano SIM / microSD)
- 20MP (Monochrome) + 12MP (RGB) Dual rear cameras with Leica lenses, f/1.6 aperture, dual-tone LED flash, Laser AF, OIS
- 8MP front-facing camera
- 7.5mm thick
- Fingerprint sensor
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC
- 4000mAh battery with fast charging
Huawei will also introduce another smartphone code-named ‘Alps’ with a 5.88-inch Quad HD 16:9 screen, Kirin 970, 4GB RAM, 8.23mm thick body and a 4000mAh battery. It will also introduce the Mate 10 Lite that was launched in China as Maimang 6 recently.