The P-series, (P for Power), and the Vision series are iTel’s “top end” smartphones, with the P-series for the African market, while the vision models are for the Asian market. Although, overtime, it seems the Vision series have always gotten better treatment from iTel, and the recent Vision3 Plus is a perfect confirmation of that.
Both the latest iTel P38 Pro, and the Vision3 Plus comes in a 6.8-inches tall display with 720 x 1640 pixels, and both phones are powered by an octa-core UNISOC CPU, clocked at 1.6GHz. But the CPU on the P38 Pro is SC9863a, while the Vision3 Plus is given Tiger T606, making the phone iTel’s most powerful phone yet.
The battery power on both device comes from a 6000mAh battery, with 18W fast charging support. It is worth nothing also that while the Vision3 Plus has 90Hz refresh rating on the screen, the P38 Pro does not.
Also, the RAM on the P38 Pro is just 2GB, extendable up to 4GB via the built-in Fusion Memory system. The 3 Plus on the other hand has a built-in 4GB RAM, expandable up to 7-Gigs through memory fusion.
iTel Vision3 Plus key specifications and features
- Display: 6.8-inch (720 x 1640) HD+ dewdrop-notch display with 90Hz refresh
- CPU: Octa-core 1.6GHz UNISOC Tiger T606 with Mali-G57 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 64GB and 4GB RAM; expandable up to 128GB via microSD
- OS: Android 11 (Go Edition)
- Camera: Dual-rear cameras (13MP primary, and 0.3 MP depth) with single LED flash
- Front camera: 5MP selfie with LED flash
- Video recording: [email protected]
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: FaceID, Micro USB 2.0; Fingerprint scanner (rear)
- Battery: Built-in 6000mAh battery with 18W charger
iTel Vision3 Pricing and availability
The Vision3 Plus comes in Multicolor Green, Sky Blue and Deep-Ocean Black colors. As far as availability is concerned, you may not be able to buy a unit of this phone except you from an Asian country, especially the Philippines. As for pricing, the Vsion3 Plus is sold at PHP 5,499, an equivalent of $105 USD.