Vivo have just announced the iQOO U1 in China. The device has same CPU as the Redmi Note 9-series, and available in two storage options of either 6GB RAM and 64GB storage or 8GB RAM with 128GB internal storage.
As for specifications, the vivo iQOO U1 is loaded with a 6.53-inch Full HD+ display with a screen resolution of 2340 x 1080 pixels along with 19:5:9 aspect ratio and above 90% screen-to-body ratio.
On the camera department, the device spot three camera modules at the back, which includes a 48-megapixel primary lens with f/1.8 aperture, 2-megapixel depth sensor and 2-megapixel macro lens with f/2.4 aperture. For the front, there is an 8-megapixel sensor with f/2.0 aperture for selfie, housed in the punch-hole upfront.
Vivo iQOO U1 key specifications and features
- Dimensions; weight: 162.05 × 76.61×8.46 mm; 190 grams
- Display: 6.53-inch IPS LCD 1080 2340px FHD+ with 19.5:9 ratio
- CPU: 2.3GHz octa-core Snapdragon 720G CPU with Adreno 618 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 64/128GB and 6/8GB RAM; expandable up to 256GB via microSD
- OS: Android 10 with iQOO UI
- Camera: Triple camera 48MP f/1.8 main camera; 2MP macro and 2MP depth
- Front camera: 8 MP
- Video recording: [email protected], 1080p and 720p @30/60fps
- Connectivity: GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: Fingerprint scanner (side), USB Type-C
- Battery: 4500mAh with 18W fast charging
Vivo iQOO U1 Pricing and availability
The iQOO U1 is currently on pre-orders in China and it will go on sale starting 23rd July, 2020. The device is available in Star blue, Secret Black, and Sunny frost white colors.
As far as pricing goes, the 6GB RAM + 64GB storage costs $171, the 6GB RAM and 128GB ROM will sell around $199, while the top-end with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage will set you back at $228.