The Chinese smartphone manufacturer under the Vivo brand has just announced one mid-high class Android smartphone in China. This new release is the Chinese version of Vivo iQOO Z6 (V2220A).
This new Vivo iQOO Z6 is a different model and it comes with different specifications and features from the iQOO Z6 announced in India in March 2022. Let’s take a look at the specifications.
Vivo iQOO Z6 has a screen resolution of 6.64-inch FHD + (2388 x 1080) display, with a refresh rate of 120Hz. The smartphone runs on the Android 12 (OriginOS Ocean) OS.
The device is equipped with a Snapdragon 778G + 5G 2.5GHz octa-core CPU housed by the phone’s casing, coupled with 8GB/12GB of RAM, and internal storage capacity of 128GB/256GB.
The Vivo iQOO Z6 is powered by 4500mAh extended power capacity battery, and it features an 80W rapid charging technology that can charge the battery up to 50% in just 10 minutes.
The smartphone sports a 64megapixels rear triple camera with optical image stabilization (OIS), that comprise of 64megapixel + 2megapixel + 2megapixel main camera.
Vivo iQOO Z6 has liquid cooling feature. Its fingerprint authentication sensor is located on the side, and a USB Type-C connection terminal. There is also an earphone terminal too.
Vivo iQOO Z6 specifications
- Dimensions; weight: 164.17 × 75.8 × 8.59 mm; 194.6 grams
- Display (Main): 6.64 inch FHD+ 2388 x 1080 20:9, 120Hz, IPS
- CPU: Snapdragon 778G+ 5G 2.5GHz Octa-core
- RAM and Storage: 8GB/12GB RAM and 128GB/256GB
- OS: Android 12 (OriginOS Ocean)
- Camera: 64MP (Main F1 .79 OIS) + 2MP (depth F2.4) + 2MP (macro F2.4) triple camera
- Front camera: 8MP
- Connectivity: Dual SIM (nanoSIM), VoLTE, NFC, 5G compatible, Bluetooth, WiFi
- Color: Black, Orange, Light Blue
- Other Features: Face authentication, Fingerprint authentication sensor (Side), USB Type-C, Liquid cooling, Earphone terminal
- Battery: 4500mAh with 80W rapid charging
Vivo iQOO Z6 availability and pricing
The Vivo iQOO Z6 is available in three colors: black, orange, and light blue. It will be released by September, 2022 in China. As for the cost, we gathered that the RAM 8GB/128GB variant is 1,699 CNY ($247.66), the RAM 8GB/256GB variant is 1,899 CNY ($276.82), whereas, the RAM 12GB/256GB model costs 2,099 CNY ($305.97).