The Chinese smartphone manufacturer, Vivo, has launched a new smartphone dubbed Vivo Y52t in China. The new handset is a 5G smartphone, and is equipped with Dimensity 700 SoC.
The Vivo Y52t is the company’s latest budget smartphone launched, and it appears to be an upgrade from the Vivo Y52 that the company released sometime last year. Let’s take a closer look at the specifications, features and price of this new Vivo Y52t.
The new Vivo Y52t 5G version comes with a 6.56-inch IPS LCD screen with an HD+ resolution of 1600 x 720 pixels, up to 600 nits of brightness and a 20:9 screen ratio, with a standard 60Hz refresh rate.
The device is equipped with a MediaTek Dimensity 700 processor, which is built on a 7nm process octa-core (2 cores clocked at 2.2GHz and 6 cores clocked at 2.0GHz).
This MediaTek Dimensity 700 processor is backed up with an 8GB of RAM and 128/256GB of internal storage capacity, with a micro-SD card slot for storage expansion up to 1TB.
As for the cameras, the Vivo Y52t smartphone has a dual rear camera setup with a 13-megapixel and a 2-megapixel main camera sensors. On the front, there is an 8-megapixel lens for selfies and video calls.
The Vivo Y52t features a large-capacity 5000mAh battery that supports 10W fast charging technology. On this device, there is a 5G network communication support too.
Furthermore, there is a biometric authentication sensor on the side that supports fingerprint authentication and face authentication, a USB Type-C port, and an earphone terminal.
Vivo Y52t key specs and features
- Dimensions; Weight: 164.0 × 75.84 × 8.25 mm; 198 grams
- Display (Main): 6.51 inch HD+ 1600 x 720, IPS
- CPU: MediaTek Dimensity 700 MT6833 2.2GHz octa-core with Mali-G57 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 8GB RAM and 128GB/256GB (microSD compatible up to 1TB)
- OS: Android 12 (OriginOS Ocean)
- Camera: 13MP (main F2.2) + 2MP (depth F2.4) dual camera
- Front camera: 8MP F2.0 camera
- Connectivity: VoLTE , Dual sim (nanoSIM), 5G network, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Color: Black, pink, blue
- Other Features: Fingerprint authentication sensor (side), Face authentication (Face Wake), Earphone terminal, USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000mAh with 10W fast charging
Vivo Y52t availability and pricing
The device is offered in Pink, Blue, and Black colors and it will be available for purchase in China starting from September 19th, 2022. It costs 1,299 CNY ($185.17) for the RAM 8GB/128GB storage variant, and 1,499 CNY ($213.68) for the RAM 8GB/256GB storage variant.