Vivo mobile have just introduced a new smartphone in China, a 5G midrange smartphone that has dual selfie camera on the front, and powered by an octa-core Dimensity 820 CPU from MediaTek, clocked a 2.6GHz. The S7T itself comes in a 6.44-inches display with 1080 x 2400 pixels.
Camera specification on the device includes a set of three modules on the rear, including a 64-megapixel main camera, 8-megapixel ultra wide lens and a 2-megapixel B/W depth sensor. On the front, there is a dual camera system, comprising of one 44-megapixel main, and a second 8-megapixel wide selfie snappers.
A physical fingerprint scanner is absent on the device because it packs an in-screen fingerprint scanner. There is a 4000mAh battery on the inside with 33W fast charging, while Google Android 11 with Origin OS 1.0 runs out of the box.
Vivo S7T key specs and features
- Dimensions; Weight: 158.82×74.2×7.39 mm;: 169 grams
- Display: 6.44-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED display
- CPU: 2.6GHz Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 820 processor with Mali-G57 MC5
- RAM/ROM: 8GB RAM with 128GB / 256GB USF 2.1 storage
- OS: Android 11 with OriginOS 1.0
- Rear Camera: 64MP rear cameras f/1.9; 8MP ultra-wide angle lens, 2MP depth sensor
- Front Camera: 44MP main + 8MP wide front camera
- Other features: In-display fingerprint sensor, USB Type-C, 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5, GPS
- Battery: 4000mAh with 33W fast charging
Vivo S7T price and availability
The S7t 5G comes in Jazz Black, Phantom Blue and Moonlight White colors. It is currently on sales in china starting at 2,698 Yuan for the base model, about $417 US Dollars.