Vivo has launched its latest midrange phone in India. It comes with a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, curved plastic back with gradient finish and packs a 5000mAh battery.
The battery supports Vivo’s 18W Dual Engine fast charging that can also charge other devices using OTG cable, but it has a micro USB port. There is a 6.53-inch Full HD+ display on the front with about 90.3% screen-to-body ratio which means it has thin bezels.
Vivo U20 is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 SoC paired with a 6GB of RAM. It spot a triple camera setup on the back which consists of 16MP primary sensor with f/1.78 aperture+ 8MP ultrawide sensor and an 2MP macro sensor.
On the front, there is a 16MP camera for video calls and selfies. For colour options, it comes in Racing Black and Blaze Blue. The smartphone is priced at Rs. 10,990 for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version and the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs Rs. 11,990 in India.
Vivo U20 specifications
- 6.53-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ display
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 675 Mobile Platform with Adreno 612 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB RAM, 64GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable up to 256GB with micoSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with Funtouch OS 9.1
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 16MP primary sensor with Sony IMX499 sensor, f/1.78 aperture + 8MP 120° ultra wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture+ 2MP 4cm macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 162.15 × 76.47 × 8.89mm; Weight: 193g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac dual-band, Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS, micro USB port
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 18W fast charging.