Vivo have just added a new smartphone to it Y-series. The model – dubbed Y30G, is like an upgraded version of the initial Y30. Additional “G” to recent Vivo smartphones usually connotes the presence of a Gaming CPU, but contrary to that, the new Y30G is powered by Helio P65 octa-core CPU from MediaTek, and run on the latest OriginOS with Google Android 11 out of the box.
In addition to the above, the new device brings in 8GB RAM and available in a single 128GB built-in storage. It retains same 6.51-inches HD+ display used on the none ‘G” model as well as it 5000mAh 18W fast charging enabled battery.
On the camera wing, a dual of 13-megapixel main lens, pegged with 2-megapixel depth sensor are used on the rear, while selfie duties are in the hands of a single 8-megapixel snapper kept within the frontal notch.
Vivo Y30G Key Specifications and Features
- Display: 6.51-inch IPS LCD 720 x 1600px HD+ with 20:9 ratio
- CPU: 2.0GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P65 with Mali-G52 MC2 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 128 GB and 8GB RAM; expandable up to 256GB via microSD
- OS: Android 11 with OriginOS
- Camera: Dual-cameras: 13MP f/2.2 main camera and 2MP depth lens with f/2.4
- Front camera: 8MP f/1.8 Selfie
- Video recording: 1080p/720@30fps
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: Fingerprint scanner (side), USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000mAh with 18W fast charging
Vivo Y30G pricing and availability:
The Y30G comes in Aqua Blue, Dawn White and Obsidian Black, and currently available in China at 1,499 yuan, and equivalent of $231 USD.