Vivo have just announced the 5G variant of their Y35 smartphone. The model comes in 6.51-inches HD+ screen, has Dimensity 700 CPU and powered by Google’s Android 13 and OriginOS Ocean out of the box.
The 6.51-inches screen on the front has 720 x 1600pixels, and there is a dewdrop notch on the head as well. The phone is available in three storage option; a 4GB RAM with 128GB ROM, 6GB RAM with 128GB ROM and a higher 8GB RAM with the same 128GB ROM.
It is offered with two camera lenses on the rear. These includes a 13-megapixel main shooter, along with a 2-megapixel depth sensor, while a 5-megapixel selfie lens is used on the front.
Obviously, this is a very simple 5G smartphone. It comes with a rear placed fingerprint scanner, has Bluetooth 5.1 and powered by a 5000mAh battery with 15W fast charger.
Key specifications of Vivo Y35 5G
- Dimensions; Weight: 164.05×75.60×8.15 mm; 186 grams
- Display (Main): 6.51 inch HD+ 1600 x 720, IPS
- CPU: MediaTek Dimensity 700 MT6833 2.2GHz octa-core with Mali-G57 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 4/6/8GB RAM and 128GBGB (microSD compatible up to 1TB)
- OS: Android 13 (OriginOS Ocean)
- Camera: 13MP (main F2.2) + 2MP (depth F2.4) dual camera
- Front camera: 5MP F2.2 camera
- Connectivity: VoLTE , Dual sim (nanoSIM), 5G network, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Other Features: Fingerprint scanner (side), Face authentication (Face Wake), Earphone, USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000mAh with 15W fast charging
Pricing and availability
The Vivo Y35 5G is available in Black, Gold and Blue colors. It is priced as follows:
- 1,199 yuan or $172 for the 4GB RAM with 128GB ROM,
- 1,399 yuan or $201 for the 6GB RAM with 128GB ROM,
- 1,499 yuan or $215 for the 8GB RAM with 128GB ROM
All storage options are already on sales in China via vivo’s official store. The model might arrive in the global market under a different moniker.