Vivo has launched its newest smartphone in China dubbed the Vivo Y5s, it comes in Blue, Black and Green colors and it is priced at 1,498 yuan (US$ 214 / Rs. 15,230 approx.) and will go on sale in China soon.
The Vivo Y5s measures 162.15 x 76.47 x 8.89 mm and it weighs 193 grams. It has a 6.53-inch IPS LCD display with waterdrop notch that delivers full HD+ resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. The handset runs on Android 9 Pie OS that is customized with FunTouch OS 9.2 UI.
The front panel of the phone features a 16-megapixel selfie camera. Its back panel has a triple camera unit that includes a 16-megapixel main lens, an 8-megapixel wide-angle lens and a 2-megapixel depth sensor.
The handset houses a 5,000mAh battery that supports 9V/2A dual-engine fast charging through microUSB. It is fueled by MediaTek Helio P65 (MT6768) chipset. It comes with up to 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of native storage. There is a microSD card slot onboard for more storage. It has a rear-facing fingerprint reader.
Vivo Y5s key specs
- 6.53-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ display
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P65 (MT6768) (4x Cortex-A75 @ 2.0 GHz
- 4x Cortex-A55 @ 2.0 GHz) 12nm processor with ARM Mali-G52 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 128GB storage, expandable up to 256GB with micoSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with Funtouch OS 9
- Dual SIM
- 16MP primary sensor with Sony IMX499 sensor, f/1.78 aperture + 8MP 120° ultrawide sensor with f/2.2 aperture+ 2MP 4cm macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 162.15 × 76.47 × 8.89mm; Weight: 193g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac dual-band, Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS, micro USB port
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 18W fast charging.