Vivo Y77e is a mid-range class android smartphone that is being announced by the Chinese smartphone manufacturer, vivo, and is set to launch this August.
This new vivo Y77e smartphone is equipped with a MediaTek Dimensity 810 2.4 GHz octa-core CPU, coupled with a 6.58-inch FHD + (2408 x 1080) screen display.
It is a class android smartphone that comes with dual camera sensors with 13-megapixels + 2-megapixels. The front nudge carries another 8-megapixels camera for clear selfies.
It features RAM of 6GB/8GB, and internal storage capacity of 128GB/256GB respectively. The Vivo Y77e is powered by a strong 5000mAh reliable battery, with a rapid charge technology of 18W.
The OS is Android 12 (OriginOS Ocean) version. It has a fingerprint authentication scanner which is mounted on the side. There is also an earphone terminal on this phone, and the connection terminal is USB Type-C. The vivo Y77e is available in three colors; light blue, black and pink.
Vivo Y77e Key specs and features
- Display: 6.58 inch FHD+ 2408 x 1080 20:9, IPS
- CPU: MediaTek Dimensity 810 2.4GHz octa -core with Mali-G68 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 128GB/256GB (microSD compatible up to 1TB) and 6GB/8GB RAM
- OS: Android 12 (OriginOS Ocean)
- Camera: Dual-Cameras:
- 13MP main camera
- 2MP depth
- Front camera: 8MP
- Connectivity: Dual sim (nanoSIM), OTG, Jovi, Bluetooth, WiFi
- Other Features: Fingerprint authentication sensor (side), face authentication (Face Wake)
- Color: Light Blue, Black, Pink
- Battery: 5000mAh with a rapid charge of 18W
Vivo Y77e availability and pricing
The vivo Y77e is available in three colors; light blue, black and pink. The smartphone will be released this August in China. The price is around 1,699 yuan ($252) for the RAM8GB/128GB variant.