Vivo mobile has officially introduced iQOO 7 in China, the company’s latest 5G flagship in the iQOO sub-brand. The phone sports a 6.62-inch FHD+ AMOLED screen with a center-placed notch cut0out, housing the selfie camera. The screen technology includes a 120Hz refresh rate, 300Hz touch sampling rate, up to 1,300 nits brightness and an 91.4% screen to body ratio.
Within the punch notch seats a 16MP camera selfie snapper, but on turning to the back, there is a seat of three camera lenses, which includes a 48-megapixel main camera with OIS, PDAF and f/1.79 aperture, a 13-megapixel ultra-wide camera and a 13-megapixel portrait lens with f/2.46 aperture, OIS, 2x optical zoom and 20x digital zoom, along with a single LED flash.
Processing power on the iQOO 7 comes from the latest Snapdragon 888 from Qualcomm, an octa-core Chip clocked at 2.84GHz. Storage options includes 8/12GB RAM and 128/256GB UFS 3.1 built-in storage. It comes with VC cooling that has Vapor Chamber for heat dissipation, and promised upto 140% heat reduction heat dissipating system.
The phone features dual-line motor, run 4000mAh battery with 120W fast charging that can charge the phone from 0 to 100% in just 15 minutes. The device is also part of BMW Global Motorsport partnership, and come with legendary version that has three stripes.
Vivo iQOO 7 key specs and features
- Dimensions; weight: 162.2x 75.8x 8.7 mm; 209.5 grams
- Display: 6.62-inches 1080 x 2400; AMOLED, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1300 nits (max)
- CPU: 2.84 Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 with Adreno 660 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 128/256 GB and 8/12GB RAM without car slot
- OS: Android 11 with OriginOS
- Camera: Triple-Cameras: 48MP primary camera with f/1.8, PDAF OIS + EIS; 13MP ultra wide lens with f/2.2 aperture and 13MP portrait camera with f/2.46 aperture, OIS, 2x optical zoom, 20x digital zoom
- Front camera: 16MP with f/2.0 aperture
- Video recording: [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60/120/240/480fps; gyro-EIS
- Connectivity: GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G SA/NSA
- Other Features: Fingerprint scanner (in-screen), USB Type-C 3.1, NFC, Bluetooth 5.2
- Battery: 4000mAh with 120W fast charging (advertised 100% in 15 minutes)
iQOO 7 price and availability
The iQOO 7 is announced in Blackland, Latent Blue and Legendary Edition in White color with stripes. It is currently available for preordering in China, and will go on official sales starting January 15th. As for pricing, base model with 8GB RAM and 128GB ROM starts at 3798 yuan or $586 USD, while the upper model with 12GB RAM and 256GB ROM pitch at 4198 yuan, around $647 equivalent.