The company has introduced the OPPO Reno 8 Pro 5G smartphone equipped with MediaTek Dimensity 8100-MAX in India.
This new OPPO Reno 8 Pro model comes with a thin metal frame body, proprietary imaging NPU “Mari Silicon X” adopted 80W high-speed charging compatible battery.
OPPO Reno8 Pro 5G has a RAM of 12GB, storage capacity of 256GB, a 6.7 inch FHD+ (2412 x 1080) display, MediaTek Dimensity 8100-MAX 2.85GHz octa-core, main camera is 50 megapixels + 8 megapixels + 2 megapixels triple camera.
The OS is the latest Android version 12.1, the biometric authentication is a fingerprint authentication sensor (in the screen), the stereo speaker, there is no earphone terminal, and the connection terminal is a USB Type-C.
BLU S91 Pro Key Specifications
- Display: 6.7-inch IPS LCD 2412 x 1080) FHD+ with 20:9 ratio and 90Hz refresh
- CPU: Octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 8100-MAX
- Storage and RAM: 256GB and 12GB RAM
- OS: Android 12.1(ColorOS 12.1)
- Camera: Triple-cameras
- 50MP main camera
- 2MP UW lens
- 2MP depth sensor
- Front camera: 32MP
- Color: Glazed Black, Glazed Green
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: Fingerprint sensor (inside the screen), Face authentication, USB Type-C
- Battery: 4500mAh (80W for quick charging)
OPPO Reno8 Pro pricing and availability
The OPPO Reno8 Pro is available in Glazed Black, Glazed Green colors. It is already listed on the company official website (link below please) and will be headed to India, although the actual pricing is yet to be known. The good thing is, you will be the first I will update once the pricing is known from the company!