Xiaomi has just announced the Redmi Note 13R Pro, a new smartphone that is priced at 1999 yuan (about $270). The phone is available for preorder now in China.
The Redmi Note 13R Pro has a 6.67-inch OLED display with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. It is powered by the Dimensity 6080 processor and has 12GB of RAM and 256GB of storage.
The phone has a 108-megapixel main camera and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. There is also a 16-megapixel front-facing camera.
Other features of the Redmi Note 13R Pro include a 5,000mAh battery with 33W fast charging, a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, and support for dual SIM cards. The phone runs on Android 13 with the MIUI 14 custom skin.
- Display: 6.67-inch OLED display with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 6080 (6 nm)
- RAM: 12GB
- Storage: 256GB
- Camera: 108-megapixel main camera, 2-megapixel depth sensor
- Front-facing camera: 16-megapixel
- Battery: 5,000mAh battery with 33W fast charging
- Operating system: Android 13 with MIUI 14
- Other features: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, support for dual SIM cards
Pricing and availability
The Redmi Note 13R Pro is a mid-range smartphone with a lot to offer, including great display, acceptable 5G CPU, and a good camera camera setup. The phone is available for purchase in China now, and it is price at 1999 yuan, or $270. It is unclear when or if the phone will be released in other markets.