The Redmi Note 8 Pro that’s was launch a month ago comes in ice jade, pearl white and electro-optic ash colours. The smartphone has gone on sale since but now, Xiaomi added a new colour variant to it called “dark blue” in Taiwan.
We are expecting the arrival of the smartphone but we know that it must have come around from November 11. The price of 6GB+64GB is NT$6,599 ($218) while the 6GB+128GB version costs NT$7,599 ($251).
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro Key Specs and Features
- 6.53 inch IPS infinity-V Display, 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~395 ppi density)
- Android 9.0 (Pie); MIUI 10
- Octa-core Mediatek Helio G90T (12nm), Mali-G76MC4
- 64GB 6 GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM
- 64MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP Quad Camera
- 20MP Selfie Camera
- microSD, up to 256 GB (uses shared SIM slot)
- 4000 mAh Non-removable Li-Po Battery.