Xiaomi has officially introduced the Mi 10i in India as promised. The device actually borrows all specs and design from the Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G introduced in China back in November of 2020, as a result, you are getting Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 750 5G mid-range CPU and all other features that makes the Note 9 Pro 5G special.
Some of these special features in the new Xiaomi Mi 10i 5G includes a larger 108-megapixel Samsung HM2 main camera, with 7P lens, 0.7μm pixel size and f/1.75 aperture, assisted by other three auxiliary lenses. The camera combination is able to record 4K videos @30fps, [email protected]/60/120fps, and 720p at an impressive 960fps.
All the hardwares are packed in a 9.0 mm body with 6.67-inches display slammed on top. The display uses IPS LCD panel, and supports HDR10 with 120Hz refresh rating. It also has a dot-notch in the upper middle, which houses the 16-megapixel selfie camera.
The device is capable of both 4G and 5G SA / NSA network and offers Bluetooth 5.1 with USB Type-C. There is a side mounted fingerprint scanner, IP53 ratings for water resistance, dual linear speakers and a 4820mAh battery with 33W fast charger and Google Android 10 out of the box.
Xiaomi Mi 10i 5G Key specs and features
- Dimensions; weight: 165.38×76.8×9.0 mm; 215 grams
- Display: 6.67-inch IPS LCD screen with 1080 x 2400px FHD+ with 20:9 ratio
- CPU: 2.2GHz octa-core Snapdragon 750G with Adreno 619 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 128/256GB (UFS 2.2) and 6/8GB RAM; expandable up to 512GB via microSD
- OS: Android 10 with MIUI 12
- Camera: Quad-Cameras: 108MP Samsung HM2 sensor with f/1.75, 7P lens; 8MP 120° ultra-wide sensor; 2MP depth and 2MP 4CM macro lens
- Front camera: 16MP with f/2.05 aperture
- Video recording: [email protected], [email protected]/60fps
- Connectivity: GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G SA/ NSA
- Other Features: Fingerprint scanner (side), USB Type-C, 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Stereo speakers, IP53 rating; IR sensor
- Battery: 4820mAh with 33W fast charging
Xiaomi Mi 10i pricing and availability
The Mi 10i 5G is currently available in India, and will start selling on Amazon.in from the 7th of January. The device comes in Midnight Black, Atlantic Blue and Pacific Sunrise colors, and priced as follows:
- Mi 10i with 6GB RAM and 64GB ROM costs Rs. 20,999 / $ 286 USD
- The 6GB RAM with 128GB ROM costs Rs, 21,999 / $300 USD
- 8GB RAM with 128G ROM goes for Rs. 23,999 / $327 USD
Buyers who buys from Mi.com using ICICI Bank Credit Cards or EMI, are given Rs. 2000 / $27 flat discount.